Pure Happiness is ATTAINABLE!!
Hey guys! I have been so busy lately with work and mommy duties, however I'm not complaining. I really feel like I am finding myself again and that brings me so much joy. I have energy to entertain my kids and be there for them, money to buy them things they want, and just be THERE! I've been losing weight and actually putting forth effort to look presentable lately. I haven't felt this way in a long time and I hope I can continue to ride this wave.
I am so glad that I decided to WAKE UP and smell the coffee. Having the potential to great is a stepping stone, however potential doesn't get you very far. You have to be willing to put the potential to good use. I took a job that I knew I could get because I needed to provide for my kids. In doing so, I realized that I needed to put my potential to good use. I get up everyday and do what needs to be done because my kids need me. It feels AWESOME to be able to provide for them and I missed that feeling. Being in the relationship I was/still in made me forget my worth. I lost Tameka! I was so desperately trying to find her. Well I think I'm getting closer to finding her and I get more and more excited the closer I get.
Jeopardizing my mental health just to say I was in a relationship will not work for me anymore. I need substance in a relationship. I know that I have deep rooted issues as to why I am "boy crazy", but there is no excuse to ruin my happiness and the happiness of my children to have a man. I have to learn to love myself unconditionally before the right man will be able to come along and love me the way I deserve. Sometimes loving a person is letting them go when you know that you are being held back or you are holding them back. With him being away, I have been doing a lot of soul searching because I have the alone time to clear my head and think about what I REALLY want. I start things and don't finish and I don't want to be that girl anymore.
Turning 34 in a few months and I want to start accomplishing some goals. I will be going back to school for Radiation Therapy because I've come too far to give up. Fixing my credit so that I can buy a house in 2 years. Losing weight so I can be summertime fine lol and healthy for my babies. I want it all and for the first time in a LONG time, I believe I can. So I'm getting up off my butt and putting my potential to use. Time to dust myself off and start climbing back to the top. See you there !!
Yay Meka is back! Proud of you getting to this point. Sometimes we have to go through things to realize what's really important. I can definitely relate.
ReplyDeleteThanks boop. Still a long road of rebuilding, but I am getting there brick by brick!
Delete