Hey guys! I’m sitting here trying to decide what I would like to talk about. Should I talk about the fact that my former supervisor played me and I lost my job yesterday! I’m more irritated and angry at  the way it was done. Already dealing with depression, I know this could send me over the edge. However, I am going to look at the positive things that had come out of this situation! I have a 4 year old who is getting ready to embark on a new journey, which is Pre-K. I can now be there for him without any worries. I will be able to get my weight loss journey back on track and I will be able to go back to school! I have an awesome support system and I made GREAT friends that I will miss seeing everyday.

I will not let this setback defeat me because I am stronger than those rooting against me think. I know the woman that I want to be, deserve  to be, destined to be! I will make everyone who is rooting for me to succeed proud. Every goal I set, I will work hard to accomplish. I am more focused than ever right now! I am now and will forever take it one day at a time! See you guys next week!! Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts